Elite - 3/4" Original Black Anti-Fatigue Mat
The "Original" Black American-Made Polyurethane Beauty MatThe Elite is the cornerstone of the Smart Step brand and the "Gold Standard" of Premium Standing Solutions for salons. With its simple smooth surface, elegant lines and sleek design, the Elite is the mat of choice among professionals.
- Unmatched Comfort and Support
- ¾" One-Piece Polyurethane Construction
- Beveled Edges Will Never Curl
- Will Not Separate, Bubble, or Delaminate
- Stain and Hair Color Resistant
- Perfected and Tested for Over 10 Years
- Protective Clear Coat Finish
- Comprehensive 5-Year Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Put your name in lights! Personalization is now available for any Salon, Barbershop, Artist or Brand.
- Signature Design Application is available for $20 per mat
- Permanent full-color vinyl application
- Choose from 2 sizes and gold or silver frame
- Ideal for logos, insignias and short messages (vector files preferred)
- Volume pricing available
- Most Smart Step Mats will ship within 5-7 business days.
- Due to our exclusive "Dye and Wash" finishes, branding and custom surface applications, an additional 10-14 business days may be required to process your order.
- For bulk and custom orders, please contact us for shipping timelines.
- If the return is a warranty-related issue, a defective mat or is the wrong size or color, a UPS call tag will be issued to pick up the mat.
- If the return is the customer's choice or the customer does not like the color, the customer must contact Smart Step within 30 days of purchase to request a return or exchange. The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with the return, and a $20/mat restocking fee may apply.
For more information on shipping and returns, please visit our shipping information and returns page.
Only Smart Step offers the most comprehensive, "Best-in-Class", 5-Year Performance Warranty. Included in the 5-Year Performance Warranty:
- Remain Unmatched In Comfort
- Always Lie Flat
- Never Delaminate
- Never Compress