The Barber Mat - Custom Branded 3/4" Anti-Fatigue Mat
Luxury Craftsmanship, Bold StyleLuxurious, refined, masculine, comfortable...The Barber Mat creates a one-of-a-kind presence in the barbershop. With a 27" depression to accommodate all true barber chairs, a unique shape to cater to today's Barber and all of the "Best-in-Class" features of a Smart Step Mat... you won't find this premium craftsmanship anywhere else!
- Unmatched Comfort and Support
- ¾" One-Piece Polyurethane Construction
- Beveled Edges Will Never Curl
- Will Not Separate, Bubble, or Delaminate
- Stain and Hair Color Resistant
- Perfected and Tested for Over 10 Years
- Protective Clear Coat Finish
- Comprehensive 5-Year Warranty
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Put your name in lights! Personalization is now available for any Salon, Barbershop, Artist or Brand.
- Add the Signature Design Application for $20
- Permanent full-color vinyl application
- Choose from 2 sizes and gold or silver frame
- Ideal for logos, insignias and short messages (vector files preferred)
- Volume pricing available
- Most Smart Step Mats will ship within 5-7 business days.
- Due to our exclusive "Dye and Wash" finishes, branding and custom surface applications, an additional 10-14 business days may be required to process your order.
- For bulk and custom orders, please contact us for shipping timelines.
- If the return is a warranty-related issue, a defective mat or is the wrong size or color, a UPS call tag will be issued to pick up the mat.
- If the return is the customer's choice or the customer does not like the color, the customer must contact Smart Step within 30 days of purchase to request a return or exchange. The customer will be responsible for the shipping costs associated with the return, and a $20/mat restocking fee may apply.
For more information on shipping and returns, please visit our Shipping & Returns page.
Only Smart Step offers the most comprehensive, "Best-in-Class", 5-Year Performance Warranty. Included in the 5-Year Performance Warranty:
- Remain Unmatched In Comfort
- Always Lie Flat
- Never Delaminate
- Never Compress